Looking for some hard and fast recommendations as a baseline for the Jensen chassis setup. Bear with me, info will not be complete and I am sure I will miss something, but work with me here - especially the guys who have good experience.

The car weighs in at around 2015 lbs near as I can estimate with careful attention. Race weight is 2240lbs so we'll be over it a little with me in at 175lbs.

The wheelbase is 92", front track is 53", and the rear is 52". Overall car length is 165", sort of long.

Weight distribution is unknown, but was published about 51.5 front and 49.5 rear. Cage has probably centralized it some more.

Front suspension has upper A arm with a lower arm, shock and spring inside there. Travel is limited with the car lowered, maybe 1.5" to 2" til it hits the upper stop. Lower arm is located with a 5/8" diameter threaded rod that goes back at a 45 degree angle to the frame. Camber is not easily adjustable, but I think we'll be able to rig to get whatever people come up with for suggestions.

Rear is a weld axle, drum brakes with trailing arm four link suspension. The upper arms now have air bushings and a pan hard rod has been done on the car.

Bushings are mostly delrin assemblies with some stock new rubber pieces on a couple of places.

There are sway bars, steel, about 5/8" inch thick (cannot rememebr right now), front and rear. No adjustment in them right now, but we can obviously disconnect them.

So, in a way, it is sort of like a little bit lighter Z car. Power at this point is unknown, but stock the 2L voodoo motor was rated at 140hp. Diff ratio is about a 3.75 with few other choices. Close ratio rare Getrag 5 speed. Tires, at the moment, are some 225-45-13s crammed on some 6" Panasports.

I'm looking for some ideas on spring rates and setup. I have ordered some 425 lb springs for the front and have some 250lb springs in the rear. But, I think the car is going to want to push with the welded rear and need some setup advice to minimize that as much as possible. As a rookie brought up driving a fairly good driving Z and Miatas I've a steep learning curve I realize, but with some advanced help from you folks I will hopefully get off to a decent baseline setup.

Thanks,
Ron