Sorry for the late notice on this, but it has just kind of been morphed...

At the NEDiv Round Table, we were originally suppposed to have a session on Enduro prep. While it was my intent to have this to hopefully introduce more people to this type of racing, the session has recently taken on a life of its own. It doesn't address that original intent (although one-on-one recruiting is still allowed and a small Enduro Prep session may still happen), but this new session looks to be awesome.

This year at the National Convention, there was some discussion in various sessions about adding rules to the GCR to govern Enduro events. At several of the Enduro Committee sessions at NEDiv Conventions, several non-officials (read: drivers, crew, etc.) have taken part in discussions, and I personally feel that at the end of each eeting, the rules are more streamlined and easier to implement. I feel this is a direct result of participants and officials sharing feelings in a VERY open forum.

Yes, I have a point, and here it is:

At the Round Table, we will be having a session titled, 'Enduro Rules - Recommended Practices & GCR Requirements'. This session will be hosted by 4 gents that have some familiarity with the topic: John Walsh, Chuck Allard, Brian Mushnick, and Roy Bergeman. The idea here is simple- share your ideas, hopes, fears, concerns, threats (well, hopefully not threats), etc. in an effort to help all sides understand Enduro specific issues and how to properly address them. In addition to helping the growing NEDiv Enduro program, I believe that John and the others would like to gather suggestions and info to be used to help shape a National rule set should one develop.

Registration Info can be found at www.nescca.com

This session will follow a Tech Open Forum and it precedes the Club Racing Town Hall, so please consider coming out for the day. This particular session is scheduled at 3 o'clock or so if I remember.

Hope to see a few of you there!