Thread: March 11/12 @ TWS 1.8cw!

95 minutes of track time......

75 minutes of RACE time......

Awesome Saturday night party with jam session.....

72 degree average temperature.....

$245 entry......

And only 3 IT cars?!?!

C'mon guys, get those fingers a' typin' (or entry forms a' printin', if you're old school)!
    RX-7 & Miata Parts, Rentals, etc.
    www.taylorrotorsports.com

I'd love to come to Texas this weekend, but, sadly, my class has deteriorated to zero. I like the course and love the people, but from where I live, it makes more sense for me to go to Memphis. It's six hours either way, and I almost always have at least a 5 car field to compete against. There used to be a great field of IT cars in the SOWDIV, but it seems like they've gone to production, GT, or SM (the evil one). I'll be at Motor Sports Ranch in April and possible TWS in May. Have a good time this weekend.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

Um Chris,

I posted this a week ago but hey it never hurts to remind folks.

The weather is going to be great this weekend, Got annual tech out of the way today and can't wait for the weekend to get here.

The online entry list shows 4 As, 1 B, 3 Es, and 4 Ss eneter as of today. The online list is usually a few short until all the mailed in entrys are processed. We should have about 25 cars in our run group. And we are group 1 again this weekend so get there early and get the stuff off the trailor.

I have the Blue Chevrolet Dually Flat bed with black trailor and usually park just inside the gate before the restrooms. Wave as you go by.,
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.

"fraid I'll have to wave from Memphis. I can get annual tech done there, have a class, eat a ton of barbeque on Saturday night, and take care of some car business all in one weekend. You know, when you drive an old IT car, you can never have too many spare parts.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic