Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess Who has the Same Birthday as Me?

Not having any luck ....
    (1939) Marvin Gaye(Soul-Motown)

Jeremy
    [/b]
    You know, your avatar DOES bear a certain resemblence...........
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Edwin Drake, the man who built the first oil drill was born on my birthday (March 29) in 1819. How's that for a racing association?

Cy Young was also born on my birthday, so maybe I should be playing baseball..

Also Oscar Meyer, so maybe I should just have lunch..

-noam
    -noam

On racing hiatus for a while
    NER SCCA

If it takes you that long to respond, I am not sure how you expect to ever win any race...

Raymond, I hate to tell you this bro, but I think its all downhill from here. My wife, who just turned 30, btw, is talking about having children! ACK! Why does the world INSIST on turning me into an adult. Sheesh. I mean, I used to be young and immortal. My wife thinks its some kind of quarter-life crisis. Heh. [/b]
    Be smart, don't get a wife, thats what my dad tought me!!! lol... JK, let us know when we have a little speedracer running around

Oh, and just let me get my illegal cam and ported cylinder head and you are ON... cuz thats the only way that my Corolla is keepin up.
    [/b]
    Don't forget, I might be younger, and a bit more crazy, but I am a steward, feed me enough and I might let you win without the illegal crap

-jk

Hope all is well!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Ahh so the secret to beating you is feeding you enough ballast to slow you down?
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

Some might say that... but you will need to get me away from the crew They tend to keep tabs on me

Raymond "All in good fun" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Oh thats easy, just bring enough extra ballast to weight down the crew.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

Well, Im hell-bent on hitting the track before Im 30, which gives me a little less than a year. My Corolla is gonna be ghetto-fabulous, but at least it will be on the track! Hehe. Hey, maybe thats what I should call my racing team: "Ghetto-Fabulous Motorsports." I think for the paint, Ill just finish stripping the car down and park the empty shell on the street in Compton for a couple of days. It should have a nice coat of graffiti in no time....

And Im not slow in responding, I just have a lot to do... like drive myself insane trying to find a specific part. Actually, now that I think about it, in a year's time, the car may be fit to race, but my brain may not be....
    Ryan Walsh
    Cal Club
    Formerly building ITB Corolla
    Now building ???

"I remember the immortal words of Socrates when he said, 'I drank what?'"

yeah, I know I will need to retorque the nut behind the wheel after first session at my school end of the month. My goal to was to be racing before 30, I ended up having a car at 30 and my first season at 31. No complaints here other then every time I check over a section of the car I find something to replace or repair.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports