Steve, my comments are made based on observation from a totally unbiased point of view. I have no BMW or RX7, and as such can look objectively at what is happening. You on the other hand, obviously have an enormous chip on your shoulders about it. I am not saying that I have the Holy Grail of answers. I just don't see the huge overall performance disparity that is claimed. And as I said, just my opinion. The part about AB, if you don't understand the concept of Conflict of Interest, well what can I say. I would not like to be accused of murder only to find out the jury were the victims family members and looking for revenge.
[/b]
Would you rather have the ITAC made up of Spec Miata racers, or Vintage guys? AB is apart of the ITAC, he is only one member. I prefer to have the CRB advised by IT racers on matters concerning Improved Touring. Could someone abuse this and make a recommendation which is preferential? Certainly. That is part of why the ITAC makes recommendations instead of rules. Think of AB not as the jury, but more of a witness.

Steve doesn't appear to have a chip on his shoulders about the BMW. He seems to be more frustrated by the comments made on this forum. (as many are).

*disclaimer* I used to race a 240, now I race a Mazda, and drive a bmw daily. I wonder if I am biased also.