Thread: SIR testing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DJ, I will apologize to you for this reason -- my post was meant to apply to the BMW racer crowd as a whole, not any single individual. It was not a personal attack on you, or your posting.

But Greg is right. This whole episode has just made me, and a lot of other ITS drivers, just think we'd be better off without the 325 in ITS. I truly didn't use to think that way, and enjoyed racing with (and on rare occasions actually racing WITH) the E36. You guys have some legitimate beefs with teh SIR, in my view. But the problem is more basic than that. None of you seem to recognize that the car is too light for its hp and capabilities.

Enough said, moving on. I wish you guys had gotten 300 lbs weight, but honestly, it looks to me like we would have seen the same level of bitching.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

DJ, I will apologize to you for this reason -- my post was meant to apply to the BMW racer crowd as a whole, not any single individual. It was not a personal attack on you, or your posting.

But Greg is right. This whole episode has just made me, and a lot of other ITS drivers, just think we'd be better off without the 325 in ITS. I truly didn't use to think that way, and enjoyed racing with (and on rare occasions actually racing WITH) the E36. You guys have some legitimate beefs with teh SIR, in my view. But the problem is more basic than that. None of you seem to recognize that the car is too light for its hp and capabilities.

Enough said, moving on. I wish you guys had gotten 300 lbs weight, but honestly, it looks to me like we would have seen the same level of bitching.
    [/b]
    Jeff,
    These are your opinions and does not reflect the classifications or opinions of the SCCA. If you want us out, vote us out. NASA lookin better all the time with the attitudes I see here! You say we have legitmate beefs but you don't have the patience for us to work them out. In fact it sounds like you and Amy would throw us out.
    If the CRB wants me to stick a bananna in my intake I'd do it. Just be sure it won't screw anything up. Is this too much to ask?