Thread: SIR testing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

for the cost of an sir, all these "easy to find" connection parts and some dyno time, the crb could have just done some basic testing and eliminated most all of the issues that have been thrashed about in these forums and made a bunch of drivers more comfortable. would that have been that hard?

instead, we get...do it, if YOU find problems with OUR solution, tell us and we will fix it. in the mean time, races have gone by and dollars have been wasted.

i ain't saying that an sir is the wrong solution. just saying AGAIN that it isn't fair to make us do mass r&d work on a theory. if scca thinks it will work, then scca should PROVE that it works.
    [/b]
    Who exactly do you guys think the SCCA is? It is you and me and everyone that pays a membership fee. So SCCA (via Dave Finch) did the modeling free of charge to you (The SCCA member) so we (the SCCA Club) didn't spend 50k in the research to help the adhoc (The SCCA ) solve an issue that has be running off other (SCCA) members. I think the SCCA has been doing its homework here and trying not to spend a fortune on this technology. So for anyone to say the SCCA has not worked on this deal is not quite be honest or fair. I believe others are working on dyno information as fast as they can. I have found that Schucks or Kragens stock alot of these silicon boots and adapters in different shapes and colors for those that have them close by.
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com

Who exactly do you guys think the SCCA is? It is you and me and everyone that pays a membership fee. So SCCA (via Dave Finch) did the modeling free of charge to you (The SCCA member) so we (the SCCA Club) didn't spend 50k in the research to help the adhoc (The SCCA ) solve an issue that has be running off other (SCCA) members. I think the SCCA has been doing its homework here and trying not to spend a fortune on this technology. So for anyone to say the SCCA has not worked on this deal is not quite be honest or fair. I believe others are working on dyno information as fast as they can. I have found that Schucks or Kragens stock alot of these silicon boots and adapters in different shapes and colors for those that have them close by.
    [/b]
    i think the scca is a very large, member run organization that could have very easily spent a grand or two in order to do some basic reality check testing on something for its members before forcing them to do it.

$50k? are you kidding? if you are serious, then it is even worse that the scca has dumped this on a small group of its members.

scca has not fully worked through this deal. volunteer or for profit, the same basic customer service principles apply. i think i am being honest and fair.

you asked.