Thread: SIR testing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just got off the phone with Dave at Raetech, He says they've changed the date to April 1! And changed the size to 29mm.
    [/b]
    could that be the result of some....omg...actual TESTING???

we need details!

could that be the result of some....omg...actual TESTING???

we need details!
    [/b]
    Marshall & Greg, are we having fun yet?

Marshall & Greg, are we having fun yet?[/b]
    You may be, but the rest of us are just getting sick and tired of the bitching.

Well, just don't read it then!
    Would we be so lucky. If you know how to ignore specific folks on this board, lead me to it.

Well don't you think we have a reason to bitch?
    Yes, once or twice, not incessantly. Do you really think andy Bettencourt is the one that made the decisions against which you're so vehemently opposed? Do you really think Andy Bettencourt has the ability to poof! make these changes back to where they were?

What was the response on the letter you mailed to the CRB?

Plus, I didn't see the Bimmer Boys getting all so upset as these beautiful pieces of machinery were wiping up the competition. I didn't see the Bimmer Boys getting all upset when 2-liter front-wheel-drive cars were languishing in ITS and getting lapped twice a race (by mostly BMWs). And don't give me that tired line about how uncompetitive they were/are...it's just immature. You must really think the rest of the world is stupid.

Sorry, guys, but you're quickly becoming a bunch of whiney babies. Either make a reasonable effort for change or simply go off to the BMW club and have a big group cry. I, personally, am tired of it. - GA

You may be, but the rest of us are just getting sick and tired of the bitching.

Well, just don't read it then!
    Would we be so lucky. If you know how to ignore specific folks on this board, lead me to it.

Well don't you think we have a reason to bitch?
    Yes, once or twice, not incessantly. Do you really think andy Bettencourt is the one that made the decisions against which you're so vehemently opposed? Do you really think Andy Bettencourt has the ability to poof! make these changes back to where they were?

What was the response on the letter you mailed to the CRB?

Plus, I didn't see the Bimmer Boys getting all so upset as these beautiful pieces of machinery were wiping up the competition. I didn't see the Bimmer Boys getting all upset when 2-liter front-wheel-drive cars were languishing in ITS and getting lapped twice a race (by mostly BMWs). And don't give me that tired line about how uncompetitive they were/are...it's just immature. You must really think the rest of the world is stupid.

Sorry, guys, but you're quickly becoming a bunch of whiney babies. Either make a reasonable effort for change or simply go off to the BMW club and have a big group cry. I, personally, am tired of it. - GA

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe you should try living better thru modern chemistry.
    This entire quote has nothing to do with what I typed.
    [/b]
    [b]