Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newcomer to ITA

Again, welcome to ITA, Jon! Hopefully our paths will cross this season as I'm going to be trying to get away from Mid Ohio a couple of times this year. ITA in the NEDiv sounds like it's going to be a knock down, drag out fight all year and I wish I was in it. Seriously, if you guys all come out to a Glen weekend this year, I'm there.
    [/b]
    Kevin,

ITA in the NER region is shaping up to be a battle. I can't wait, even if I'm not driving.

I'll bet you'll see a lot of NER guys at the Glen region event in July. It's a NERRC points race and you get bonus points for additional tracks. So, I'm betting a lot will make the trek out there.

7/22-23 NERRC single regional at the Glen. Watkins Glen, NY

The Glen is just an awesome track. The enduro they have there in October is always a must run for our team.

steve

Kevin,
    I'll bet you'll see a lot of NER guys at the Glen region event in July. It's a NERRC points race and you get bonus points for additional tracks. So, I'm betting a lot will make the trek out there.

7/22-23 NERRC single regional at the Glen. Watkins Glen, NY

The Glen is just an awesome track. The enduro they have there in October is always a must run for our team.

steve
    [/b]
    Most likely I'll be at one of them. I may just have to wait though and see who's going to which one before I decide. I've been there twice in an ITC car and even held the track record for a while. Going with the Integra will be a new one for me though.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX