Andy,

I will be primarily running the MARRS series since I live 45 minutes from Summit, but also plan to make the Glen race in late July.

The car is one of three ex-Nonnamaker cars that ran in STII back in 02 and 03 and won the GAC title in 02 and 03. My car was the last one built. My teammates own the other two cars. They were under preped for H4 and ITA. In STII they could not run intakes, headers, or Hondata.

Most of the things you listed were illegal in STII except for the cam gears, which are illegal in both H4 and ITA.

The things legal in H4 that I will need to change for ITA is deleting the ABS, no lightweight flywheel, and putting things like the washer bottle back in.

Other than that it's ready to go for ITA. The sister car to mine won the 12 Hour race last year in ITA class and will be back this year to race again at the 12 Hour.

Are the two GAC RSX the same effort that Anthony Serra is preparing?

Hope to meet you at the Glen. [/b]
You bet! Anthony is building his patented power as the cars are getting cages and paint now. Time is tight!

The car sounds awesome! Hit LRP if you can - great track for the Teg...

And Serrrrrrrrra - you can't use me for a brake if I ain't in front of those hp-monsters!!!! Didn't you say the brakes were ok if you just set them up right??? :P

I can't wait for April.

AB