Thread: Curious about KA24DE classing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Close there was some custom machining that went on to get the compression to 12.5 and We also squeezed a little more than factory duration out of it. You get the basic picture. Getting to a reasonable W/HP number may not be doable. I am still working on it though.
    [/b]
    Nice. IIRC the KA is still a bit lighter than the entire SR20DET package, so getting those types of NA numbers is killer. What was the intended use of the build? Customer? For the fun of it?
    Ed.

Nice. IIRC the KA is still a bit lighter than the entire SR20DET package, so getting those types of NA numbers is killer. What was the intended use of the build? Customer? For the fun of it?
    [/b]
    No I ran it in my RS car. I am doing one now that should see 265 to 275 at the flywheel. I will be all race parts though. I lso have started collecting parts to do an all out ITS engine. I will likely have to put it in Darins car mid year and test it. Lucky for me that he has wrecked and broken enough of my stuff over the years that I should be able to be comfortable taking chances with his hotrod...
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com