OK, so the recent changes to the class structure have been received, in the big picture, rather well. Amazingly well, when you consider the number of changes.

Except for a select group, the BMW E36 owners, who have been, lets say, rather vocal in their ...ummm...disagreement.

So, lets just, for the sake of education, run a poll.

Unlike most polls, your comments are welcome, and post your class and car if you would like. For the sake of this poll, lets assume that there IS an issue with the car and it's fit in the ITS class.

(Note: to all you poll and policy guys out there, I have no intentions of being scientific and generating results that will be used by policy makers. I just want to use it as a way of generating ideas and getting discussions going on a new tack.)

Here are the options:
(It apears I can not edit the wording in the actual poll, please use the wording in #5 below instead., thanks....)
To solve the problem in the balance of ITS, I think:

1- The BMW E36 should be given a flat plate restrictor to limit power to that appropriate for the ITS class.

2- The BMW E36 should be given A Single Inlet Restrictor to limit power to that appropriate for the ITS class.

3- The BMW E36 should be given additional weight for a total of 3150 to acheive parity with the rest of the ITS class.

4- The BMW E36 should be moved to a higher class, at a weight of approximately 2600 pounds (for discussion purposes only), and have all restrictors removed. The class would be populated with similar cars of roughly equivilent power to weight ratios, with adders/ subtractors for outstanding or detracting physical characteristics.

5- The E36 should be given an SIR, and the entire ITS class should be required to run the same SIR, sized for each individual model, regardless of the need for one.

Thats it, post your choice, and your reasons.