Thread: adding weight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmmmmmmmm maybe an NX2000 in my future...I know where the perfect one is for sale down here........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Originally posted by zracre@Jan 26 2006, 11:23 AM
    Hmmmmmmmm maybe an NX2000 in my future...I know where the perfect one is for sale down here........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    [snapback]72269[/snapback]
    Have you SEEN his in-car footage from the ARRC?

As Karl Shultz put it... "Yeah, I'll have a steaming hot cup of 'no damned way.'"

I watched him from the paddock and later watched his in-car. Greg is good, I've been on an enduro team with him, I know he's good.
    But that car, at the speeds he had to enter corners to even stay CLOSE to the Hondas, was just plain awful. There's no damned way I'd even want to try to drive that thing like that. Yeah, Greg is good, but he's also a little crazy. He was wrecking that car at least 3 times on every lap, he just never managed to hit anything.
    He plans damper upgrades, which will probably help, but its still gonna suck in comparison to the Hondas and Miatas.

So if you think and NX is suddenly "the car."
    Go for it. Just don't get yourself hurt trying to go as fast as you did in that Integra. Seriously.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX