Well, my husband and I have been racing together for about 8 years now. We've been sharing a car (ITB Opel) which meant that we were never on track together. And we have usually done very well together, with only friendly competition between us.

Well, last summer I bought an ITC car, being as the Opel was in a state of disassembly. After doing a double at NHIS,I had to badger him into taking my car to the Glen to get a race in, being as he wasn't too keen on the thought of front wheel drive.

Well, he loved it. So much so that he's getting his own ITC car. Which means we will now be running directly against each other!

Now, I think we can play in the same sandbox together OK, and I think we trust each other's driving OK. I wouldn't have agreed to this if I didn't think that. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it so we can settle the question of who's faster once and for all... :P (I love you honey, but racin' is racin'!)

My question to those of you who share the track with family members is this; What can I expect? Do you get along OK or do you bicker off track? What's it like to come around a corner and see your brother/sister/husband/wife/parent rolling a car over? :119: How do you handle giving pointers to each other? Or do you?

What's the toughest thing about having family ontrack with you? And what's the best thing? I know we have at least one brother team on here that I'm aware of (oh Ray and Steve...) Any other family combo racers on this forum?

At least we know that we won't give each other a hard time about taking the weekend off to go racing instead of staying home to work around the house