Thread: Roebling School?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Originally posted by zracre@Jan 23 2006, 05:02 PM
    I will be there, the SM will have its first time there with my friend Christian at the helm to get his license and another friend driving my red ITA integra (new car for rentals)...should be busy!!
    [snapback]71719[/snapback]

Evan,
    If I can ask, what are you getting for a rental car for a double school? I may have the need for a school rental coming up.
    Charles Perry
    ITS #21 280zx

Originally posted by Charles Perry@Jan 24 2006, 01:04 PM
    Evan,
    If I can ask, what are you getting for a rental car for a double school? I may have the need for a school rental coming up.
    [snapback]71887[/snapback]
    I havent figured that out yet...The people running the car at Roebling are helping to build it...so I will prob just do it for cost. I will work out some numbers and get back to you on it. The car is a 92 same as my white one. I transplanted the motor I ran last year into it (strong stock motor) as well as the suspension so it should be pretty Identical to the white one.
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Originally posted by Charles Perry@Jan 24 2006, 05:04 PM
    Evan,
    [snapback]71887[/snapback]
    Charles,

...If you are interested ( or anyone else ) I have a SM that is ready to go, I would like to rent the car for the drivers school. I will provide track support, and give you some driving help. All you will need to pay for (besides the rental fee) is the gas, and entry fee.

...If interested email me at: [email protected]

... I have been hoping to find someone to rent the car so I could help out instructing.

... Rick Thompson