Those bathroom attendants have been a pet peeve of mine as well. I see their usefullness on a major weekend like Memorial Day, ALMS, Labor Day or Busch, but I will do everything I can to not have them there on amateur events.

I doubt the budget will run to any even remotely substantial upgrades to restrooms/showers.

On the downhill, the new posts are as close to the old ones as practical, maybe 2 ' at the most, and certainly nowhere close to 6'.

There is a sincere desire on managements part to return LRP to a place all customers, be they racers, crew, workers, officials, especially spectators, vendors, etc are treated well and look forward to coming back to. That doesn't mean the rental prices will be rolled back to pre-2005 levels, but the staff is going to need to be user friendly. And staffing levels will return to a more appropriate and common sense level.

Believe me I well understand the lack of communication issue. Feel free to contact me directly, [email protected], if you get noresponse from the track office on questions.

I think we are making progress, slowly, but progress none the less.