Just to clarify costs on a GSR motor package, this would include ecu tuning,header & exhaust $11,750 ITS
An ITA engine is $5500.00 from my shop, are results speak for themselves, passed teardowns etc.. etc,and the ITS motor will not have Hondata, the ECU itself is $3550.00 but the tuning is part of the engine package,
as far as intake manifold & head you are quite mistaken as they flow very well, infact some of the top all motor cars in the country running b series have used stock gsr intakes over many others in the past.It is possible to get the results, but hey will not come cheap, as far as your fairy dust comment Kevin I will take it as a joke especially since your father calls me and asks me about cam specs for your motor and I have been always nice and shared info to a point with you guys!Negativaty will never get you guys to the front of the grid, the car could do well if it had a little weight dropped off of it, the da ITA Integra used to be a toilet too , Jake can attest to some in car video's from the early days when I built one of the first ones,I stuck it out and spent the time and money to make it fast and was even able to beat the unbeatable RWD Nissan in a wheel to wheel race.It took alot of time & money to do it.Some of the parts I have tried and developed have trickled down to some of your cars .Are engines are built using all new internals, you will also need a 5.08 final drive which I have to really be able to hang with the top guys in ITS, a 4.9 on the longer tracks,with a 4.7 you will not even hang with the mid packers in ITA, It will not be a cheap car to build right but most of the cars in S are pretty big dollar.Its good thing you got the car for $2995.00, my silver car was $1800.00 I keep telling my wife thats all I got in it, but I think she is on to me.