Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March VIR ECR

Harry and I will be there and I am looking forward to running an ECR w/ you crazies again.
    [/b]
    Well, we are now ballasted up and rearing to go. I am really interested in how similar or different the car will be with the extra lead (hedging it will not be a real noticable difference). We are both looking forward to it guys. I am sure the dog is looking forward to it too, she just doesn't know it yet
    Adam in Charlotte
    #42 ITA CRX Si

Hey Adam, is Walt going to be codriving with you? I just finished up the double school at Roebling. So Matt and I will be teaming up for both ECR's next month. This should be a big learning curve for me, first race, at VIR, double enduro. See you there.

Hooper, watch out. We'll be gunnin' for ya.

Jeff :119:
    Jeff
    1991 Civic Std. ITC :roadrace
    1989 CRX CSP :solocar
    1993 Prelude VTEC :streetcar
    2003 Dodge 2500 "Cummins Powered" :towrig

Cool JJ, will look forward to seeing you in an IT car that weekend and congrats on the novice permit.

Actually, Harry "Seņor" Puckett and I are co-driving in the March Memories ECR. We are actually going to run test day this Friday to see what a couple hundred extra pounds does to a CRX
    Adam in Charlotte
    #42 ITA CRX Si

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Both ECR's will be 1.5 hrs with practice and qualifying on Saturday.

I've seen alot of faces over the years at the track, now I'll see you on it.
    Who's going now?
    Jeff
    1991 Civic Std. ITC :roadrace
    1989 CRX CSP :solocar
    1993 Prelude VTEC :streetcar
    2003 Dodge 2500 "Cummins Powered" :towrig

Jeff, congrats on your permit! You will have fun at VIR during the ECR... even with 89 other cars o the track at the same time! (My father told me that NASA had a dual start, today, with their 3 hour enduro and sprint race at the same time... 119 cars on the track!.... yuck!)

Anyway, I'll see you guys there. I'm not running the ECR schedule this year (i'm just not able to get the 4-5 races in that i want to), and I may or may not run at VIR this month... there's a double SARRC at CMP the 1st weekend it April. That and the double in May would give me the 5 race's that I want to through at the points race.

It all depends on the bad word.... budget.

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Hey Adam, is Walt going to be codriving with you? I just finished up the double school at Roebling. So Matt and I will be teaming up for both ECR's next month. This should be a big learning curve for me, first race, at VIR, double enduro. See you there.

Hooper, watch out. We'll be gunnin' for ya.

Jeff :119:
    [/b]
    Jeff, As a follow up... we have decided to do the Double ECR. So, we will see you there. Are you guys doing the test day? My work schedule is going to be crazy that week, but if I can, I plan to run friday as well.

We are looking forward to the double, and the way the schedule is set up, there want be a lot of "down time" between races.

As for the track, the best piece of advice that I can give you is to not follow to close

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie