Thread: 2006 ECR Schedule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with both of you. If you look at the results from last year, there actually weren't that many drivers who made more than 7 races. It almost ends up being whoever shows up the most wins (there were a couple of exceptions to that).

With race dates hard to come by and scheduling a nightmare it seems that structuring the ECR similar to the SARRC with fewer races needed to win the points and a YE championship might help the overall competition and allow a greater number of racers the chance to compete for the championship.

Whatever your thought, even if you love things the way they are, make sure you send your RE and Carol an email. Carol's email address is on the SEDIV website but as I know we are all lazy here it is [email protected] . You will have to look up your RE's address on your own.

Please take to add your input on this.
    Gary Jenkins
    2006 SM ECR Champion
    www.specmiatavideos.com

Originally posted by pblracing@Jan 5 2006, 02:57 PM
    I agree with both of you. If you look at the results from last year, there actually weren't that many drivers who made more than 7 races. It almost ends up being whoever shows up the most wins (there were a couple of exceptions to that).

With race dates hard to come by and scheduling a nightmare it seems that structuring the ECR similar to the SARRC with fewer races needed to win the points and a YE championship might help the overall competition and allow a greater number of racers the chance to compete for the championship.

Whatever your thought, even if you love things the way they are, make sure you send your RE and Carol an email. Carol's email address is on the SEDIV website but as I know we are all lazy here it is [email protected] . You will have to look up your RE's address on your own.

Please take to add your input on this.
    [snapback]70166[/snapback]
    Email sent.
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata