Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would You Protest

Originally posted by wbp@Jan 1 2006, 05:03 PM
    And the information that a corner worker can't initiate a protest is incorrect. But they will have to initiate it thru the Flag Chief, who is designated as an Official. (6.1). This provision applies to all workers, who must work thru their chief. And these protests do happen.

6.1 also says "Any worker is considered an official."
    Kevin Coulter
    [email protected]

Originally posted by RSTPerformance@Jan 1 2006, 11:08 PM
    Talk to the guy... see what the stuff is!!! When it comes to something mechanical I would not even consider protesting someone who I havn't talked to first. I might talk to them, find them to be ignorant or an .... and then protest the same weekend, but I would at least try to talk to them first.

Good Luck;

Raymond

Andy, interesting catch on the corner workers...
    [snapback]69799[/snapback]
    Raymond, based on several of your recent posts, and the fact that you have acted as an SOM, and offered to help others with filing a protest, I would like to converse with you. Purely on a "proffesional" level, as I serve as the Chairman SOM at WHRRI. I personally would like more input as to how to handle protests, CSA's etc.

Sorry, the PM system on this board isn't working for me. :119: :angry: Hence this Hi-Jack of a thread. Also, if any CRB or ITAC members feel like discussing procedures with an WHRRI official I'ld welcome your input as well.

Thanks, My email is

[email protected]

BTW, with very few execptions, we follow the GCR. Thanks all, sorry for the hi-jack. Back to our regully scheduled debate

(edited to add my name) George Harkless.