To continue from where Andy left off in the ITC thread.....

Andy I understand you are not afraid to write paper but as I have watched- you are the minority. Everyone else, myself included, seems scared to. I commend you for your integrity and I agree with everything you say.

My point is how do you "KNOW" someone is cheating in regards to their motor program or something not blatant?

Do you: (sarcastic)

A.) Get them drunk the night before till they fess up?
B.) Sneak into their shop at night armed with an X-ray machine and Polaroid camera?
C.) Dress up as an armed robber and kidnap them asking for the truth or their first born gets it.

As I see it there's a guy (call him Mr. Holmes) who when you mention his name, everyone mumbles or rolls their eyes.....and says cheater, but no one does anything. (I was given covered mouth advice my first race to stay away from him or he'll try to kill you out there!!!) I WATCHED him destroy two race cars this year.....results: NOTHING.

See if a cheater comes out and STEALS a top spot it gives everyone else a loss. You maybe running for the top 3 next year.....but my goal is for a top 10 because given my level that is what I have set for my goal. If someone passes under yellow and it doesn't get snagged by a worker they may have denied me my goal...regardless if they would have passed me next lap or not. The fact is they got the "pass" by an unearned, illegal, and dangerous means which should have consequences and certainly should not be rewarded.

R