Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 89-91 CRX

Scott:

Come on it's Blaney, how many contingency checks have you received with Blaney spelled with two 'n's

Tom Blaney
    SBMS Racing
    raceshop.sbmsinc.com
    [email protected]

C'mon, Blanney! Lighten up!

What I want to know is, what the hell are those "Cads" he keeps talking about????

hee hee....

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

MAN.
    This is what I get for Helping. Ball busting. So what 2 nn`s Wahhhh. Thats what I get for recomending you to someone.
    Cad is for AKA "Catalytic" converter your wood pooping rx7 driving oil eating driving into every one oh thats right your just a magnet is why you have all those dents or canals or is it an RX7 should be put into ITB :P . Jake.
    You guys need to get a hobby.
    Scott CRXsi 07 NER ITA
    <span style="font-family:Impact">Scott CRX NER ITA #0</span>

Boy, ITA in NER is gonna be fun!!!!!!!!

There are gonna be sooo many cars....

AB
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

MAN.
    Cad is for AKA "Catalytic" converter...
    [/b]
    No, it&#39;s "cat"...CAT" ... "T"!!!!!
    As in ,"You are allowed to remove the &#39;cat&#39; in IT competition, Bob."
    Now, "CAD" is an abreviation for a plating process..as in "Hey those cad plated parts look sharp, Bob..."

....your wood pooping rx7....
    Scott CRXsi 07 NER ITA
    [/b]
    &#39;Wood pooping&#39;???????

What does one SAY to that???? I&#39;m speechless...

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Yea I know
    Cat is not a dog. I misspelled it. I missed that day in school. Go ahead and make fun of the visaul impared.
    I was talking to Raymond and he said it was a normal mistake by people who have entered the ZONE and tryed to order a Cadilac Converter. Oh sorry about the wood thing. I was on a roll. You know wood dust.
    Scott

Thank you for the input.

I think the first thing I want to do is just get it on the track. I will start with the cage.

Can someone recommend a cage builder? I am in Poughkeepsie, NY about 25 miles southwest of Limerock.
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Hi
    I`m staying clear on this one. But ask BLANEY for someone he`s near by you.

http://www.sbmsinc.com/race_shop.html

Good Luck.
    Scott CRXsi 89 #07 NER ITA

Thank you for the input.

I think the first thing I want to do is just get it on the track. I will start with the cage.

Can someone recommend a cage builder? I am in Poughkeepsie, NY about 25 miles southwest of Limerock.
    [/b]

I strongly suggest that you contact Chris Howard he&#39;s in Rhode Island, and it is a bit of a ride,(508-429-6717) but he is very fair, very talented and very quick. I had him do the last cage on my CRX/Si. He did exactly what I wanted and the welding and fabrication work was very impressive.

Tell him you want the same cage as he did in my car, I duplicated it from the first CRX/Si I got from a guy in Michigan. That cage was designed by Nascar truck racers, and as Ray Lee Chee can attest, that cage saved my life at NHIS.

I live in Warwick NY, and use to work at IBM in Fishkill if you need performance parts or info on setting that car up let me know. I try to help all of my Civic/CRX racers as much as I can, since it is so nice to see them sitting in impound after kicking Acura, Mazda, and Nissan&#39;s butt......

I strongly suggest that you contact Chris Howard he&#39;s in Rhode Island, and it is a bit of a ride,(508-429-6717) but he is very fair, very talented and very quick. I had him do the last cage on my CRX/Si. He did exactly what I wanted and the welding and fabrication work was very impressive.

Tell him you want the same cage as he did in my car, I duplicated it from the first CRX/Si I got from a guy in Michigan. That cage was designed by Nascar truck racers, and as Ray Lee Chee can attest, that cage saved my life at NHIS.

I live in Warwick NY, and use to work at IBM in Fishkill if you need performance parts or info on setting that car up let me know. I try to help all of my Civic/CRX racers as much as I can, since it is so nice to see them sitting in impound after kicking Acura, Mazda, and Nissan&#39;s butt......

[/b]
    He is actually in Holliston, MA. Phone number is correct. He does all of our cages as well.

101 Linden St
    Holliston, MA

AB
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

I don&#39;t mean to hijack the thread but does anyone know of a good cagebuilder in San Diego County?

Thanks

~Brian