Thank you for the input.

I think the first thing I want to do is just get it on the track. I will start with the cage.

Can someone recommend a cage builder? I am in Poughkeepsie, NY about 25 miles southwest of Limerock.
[/b]

I strongly suggest that you contact Chris Howard he's in Rhode Island, and it is a bit of a ride,(508-429-6717) but he is very fair, very talented and very quick. I had him do the last cage on my CRX/Si. He did exactly what I wanted and the welding and fabrication work was very impressive.

Tell him you want the same cage as he did in my car, I duplicated it from the first CRX/Si I got from a guy in Michigan. That cage was designed by Nascar truck racers, and as Ray Lee Chee can attest, that cage saved my life at NHIS.

I live in Warwick NY, and use to work at IBM in Fishkill if you need performance parts or info on setting that car up let me know. I try to help all of my Civic/CRX racers as much as I can, since it is so nice to see them sitting in impound after kicking Acura, Mazda, and Nissan's butt......