Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 PRO-IT proposed rule changes

Tomorrow (1/2) I will finalize the 2006 rules for the Atlanta Region BOD approval. Thanks to those of you that commented here and also send emails to [email protected]
    [/b]

Personally I think we should wait and see what the weight changes will do and then decide where we need to take the weights too.But Personally when you are comparing it to WC you are comparing Apples to Oranges with IT when you think about it. There are a few teams in WC that dont have fully built to the limits cars but the top 20 that race every race are fully built to the max cars so the "rewards" weight is good for them. But why penalize the IT guys who have a very well built car compared to the little Ferio that always brings up the back? to me that just doesnt make any sense.

Personally I think we should wait and see what the weight changes will do and then decide where we need to take the weights too.But Personally when you are comparing it to WC you are comparing Apples to Oranges with IT when you think about it. There are a few teams in WC that dont have fully built to the limits cars but the top 20 that race every race are fully built to the max cars so the "rewards" weight is good for them. But why penalize the IT guys who have a very well built car compared to the little Ferio that always brings up the back? to me that just doesnt make any sense.
    [/b]
    I read somewhere on this forum that the weight rewards was poo-pooed. Things will remain the same from GCR weights to Pro-IT as listed in the 2006 GCR. ITC will be included this year, also.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic