Remember folks, this is an old liberal debating trick. He who screams the loudest (and most often) wins. Facts should never get in the way. When presented with facts, blustering and name calling will elevate your position to that of above your foe. Threats of physical violence carry a lot of weight, because everyone will know how really, really serious you are. And this above all, there is no room in your mind for change. To even think you might need to re-evaluate your position shows weakness, and this will not be tolerated.

Matthew is very right about what will happen if the powers that be are allowed to talk to each other. Mass hysteria will ensue, the earth will tremble, cats and dogs will be living together, etc., etc., etc. Hell, the whole of the SCCA may well colapse and we will all have to race with NASA, or worse yet, go roundy-pounding(I'd like to see threats of violence delivered there, you'd get a camshaft upside yo' haid). The best thing that could happen is the SCCA dies a horrible death over this. Then I could use all the money I spend on racing for other persuits, like RETIREMENT.

Russ, who would like to see "Chicken Little" southern fried, with a side of rice and gravy!!!

Post thought: Folks, the SCCA has been around for a long time. our regions have been a round a while, too. I imagine that "this, too, shall pass".