Greg,

I think you are misunderstanding the situation. We have no problem here Florida. We have all the tracks and races a rcer could wish for. Alabama wants to take them away so they can be competitive! I should move so a region with 25 racers can throw events with no competition? We just want to be left alone and they WANT US to travel. Exactly the reason you moved to CT. Where would I move to to "make the effort"? Birmingham? Atlanta? Just so I could go six hours or eight hours for four races instead of being within 3 for 12? Where would you suggest I move to if they move races AWAY from me?

Dick,

Find the rule in the bylaws that says free specch equates to behavior detrimental to the club. You may not like what I say but I haven't lied and I haven't misrepresented anything as an elected official. I'm also not an elected official lobbying votes based on personal gain and in the pursuit of admitted financial gain. I am not an elected official conducting division meetings with official agendas and then selectively inviting people and closing it out to anyone else. I am not an elected official who distributed a plan discussed by the Board and then denied it only to be shown up as a blatant liar when the documented copy showed up. I am not an elected official who redistributed the plan seven months after the fact to make it look as though it was an open issue to cover my ass because I got "found out". I am not an elected official who comes to this web site and lies to everyone and then disappears and does everything on the sly once the plot is exposed. Sorry Dick, you don't know the definition of ethics.