Thread: Golf Version 3.2 Progressing Slowly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The SARRC/MARRS shootout (knockout) was pretty exciting for me and my pink Golf. Saturdays race I nearly collected a very slow Flee-esta coming out of the esses and spun big time. Sunday I got used as brakes by a Nissan in turn one. (new door, rocker repair and fender) I was also held-up by several SRX7's.
    These guys would try to outbrake me in turn one and end up looking like greased pigs at a picnic (allover)
    I'd make a clean pass on the front straight and they would try the same BS. Finally on lap 9 the silver SRX7 attempted a pass in 3 (great thinking) and his rear hit my left front, spining both of us out. My 6th overall became a 14th. This bozo filed a protest against me for unsportsmanlike driving ! Luckily the SOM's have got some sense and ruled it "a racing incident" . 45 minutes later I was free to go home. So Mathew ,Silver SRX7 #1, does your pussy still hurt ??

Tim
    #97 ITB Golf
    "Pinky"

Angry

Finally on lap 9 the silver SRX7 attempted a pass in 3 (great thinking) and his rear hit my left front, spining both of us out. My 6th overall became a 14th. This bozo filed a protest against me for unsportsmanlike driving ! [/b]
    I was thinking that you would have filed a protest against the SRX7 for agressive driving considering that it is his duty to pass safely and he didn't succeed - by holding your line and not "stopping" or otherwise moving off-line, you made the track safer for the 3-4 OTHER SRX7s that were in that same pack. I'm glad that the SOMs found in your favor.

As for pictures - one think I like about Jimmy's pictures (www.motorsportsimaging.com) is that he directs everyone to his website for previews. If you like what you see, you can buy individual prints or an entire CD of your car - much easier and less hassle than receiving 20 pictures in the mail that I have to sort thru and then return-mail at my expense.

BTW - to avoid confusion, my name is also Matthew but I drive a Golf, namely a bright orange version...
    Haz-Matt Racing

... much easier and less hassle than receiving 20 pictures in the mail that I have to sort thru and then return-mail at my expense. ...
    [/b]
    Or not return. I figure unsolicited things mailed to my home are gifts.

K