Thread: head and neck restraint required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am really not surprised what you learned from PRI. My last helmet was just starting to show wear from AX and track days and I had the helmet for 4 years, it was a SA95 and I figured if I am going to start club I might as well get a new helmet with a SA2000 rating just because.

If mine lasts 5 years I would be surprised. At the WDCR fall school it was pretty chilly and I was still soaked in sweat ever every session. I can only think of how much I will sweat come summer.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

get yourself a nomex head sock/balaclava - it helps keep the helmet dry.
    bruce

Originally posted by JamesB@Dec 30 2005, 07:51 PM
    I am really not surprised what you learned from PRI. My last helmet was just starting to show wear from AX and track days and I had the helmet for 4 years, it was a SA95 and I figured if I am going to start club I might as well get a new helmet with a SA2000 rating just because.

If mine lasts 5 years I would be surprised. At the WDCR fall school it was pretty chilly and I was still soaked in sweat ever every session. I can only think of how much I will sweat come summer.
    [snapback]69606[/snapback]