Thread: SEDIV ITA Drivers...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Chris.
    The car was very very totalled, and I don't have the funds to build another one. I sold the wreck to a couple of guys in Ohio who plan to resurrect the usable parts.

My friend Christian had already bought an ITA car, and had asked me to do a couple of enduros with him next year before my car was written off. As a result of the ARRC crash, and my subsequent lack of race car, Christian has stepped up and offered me a co-drive for the season. Basically we're going for the ITA ECR championship.

I loved my car, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to doing some racing without the hassle of prepping the car. The idea of just showing up with my gear and racing is pretty damned appealing.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

Originally posted by Catch22@Dec 11 2005, 05:11 PM
    My friend Christian had already bought an ITA car, and had asked me to do a couple of enduros with him next year before my car was written off. As a result of the ARRC crash, and my subsequent lack of race car, Christian has stepped up and offered me a co-drive for the season. Basically we're going for the ITA ECR championship.
    Yep, we're on for next season. All the pieces are coming together... I think the car is gonna be pretty stellar by Feb.

Christian
    Christian in FL | Something white with Honda on the valve cover...
    FASTtech Limited- DL1, Schroth, & Recaro Goodness
    LTB Motorsports- The Cheapest Place for Momo
    TrackSpeed Motorsports- OMP, Racetech, & Driver Gear