Hey guys,

I put together a Yahoo group for ITA folks that plan to run ECRs in 2006.

Lately, there are so many options in our division (SARRC, ECR, Pro IT, CCPS) that it seems the competition is getting spread kind of thin. So I thought I'd put together a place where folks that are planning to run ECRs can discuss which races they plan to attend.
After all, its no fun to tow 10 hours and be the only car in your class that showed up.

ITA looked pretty thin in ECR last year, but this year it looks like it will make a comeback. New guy Christian Shipp and I will be campaigning his car (the ex-Richy Gonzalez CRX), Bowie Gray with be doing some races in his Miata with Karl Shultz, Evan Darling is planning a few, and hopefully we'll see a return or former champ Adam Richman in his new car.
Thats just what I've heard of. I'm sure theres more.

So if you plan to join us, join us here...
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SEDIVITAECR/

For those who havent run ECRs, it remains the best deal for your entry dollar. Most races (except Road Atlanta, and hopefully they'll reduce their extra driver fee this year) have an entry fee of less than $250 and you can split it with a co-driver. That usually gets you about 2 hours of seat time (1.5 hour race and 15 minutes each practice and qualify)
Compare that to 1 hour for SARRC, at $175, and you don't have to be a math whiz.

We'll see you guys out there.

Scott Giles