Thread: Trophies...

At the NARRC Runoffs I finished 2nd... as per the usual they did not have any trophies left, and I was marked down to have one mailed out to me.... I was asked today when I came home if I got it (I am at my dads) and I sadly had to say no . Anyone know who to contact for that race?

Thanks;

Raymond "that was a very hard earned trophy that I would really like " Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

The Plates for the "Last Chance at Watkins Glen " trophies will be heading your way by Monday. Hope the "Blethen crew" have a great thanksgiving. Gonna be 12 Here about 1:00Pm. T weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Originally posted by RSTPerformance@Nov 24 2005, 12:58 PM
    Anyone know who to contact for that race?
    [snapback]66580[/snapback]
    Dave Lapham from New York Region was the Race Chair for that event.

DLAPHAM7 at CS.COM

dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Big thanks to Tom We got the plates for out Last Chance Enduro trophies the other day...

Still no runoffs Trophies yet, but I just e-mailed Dave, so we will see what he says

Thanks again Tom;

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com