Kevin, getting in on this a little late. I don't know that you'll see any Friday only HPDE days from NASA OH/IN in '06 since we were able to get three (3) full weekend events (all w/ Friday test days) as well as the NASA Nationals. I can check w/ Lawrence and see what he says, but our schedule is now listed as Final and it doesn't have any of these days on it.

As for as the WOR games being moved back to October, M-O moved the dates of their bike events for '06, w/ the Vintage Days being the last weekend in July (Brat Bash weekend in '05) and the Super Cycle weekend is the first weekend in August (WOR games weekend in '05). Add to that 2 additional NASA OH/IN weekends (1 in July, 1 in August), and October was the only weekend left available in '06.

I'd definitely be down for a big IT weekend at Mid Ohio on any of the dates discussed. I could probably get most of the H4 guys to come as well, though most of them already race in ITA anyways.

Keep this going and make it happen.

Sam, who loves the idea of having eight (8) race weekends at Mid Ohio in '06.

P.S. You can find the tentative '06 Cendiv & Nediv dates here: http://www.kryderacing.com/mvrweb/2006raceschedule.html