Thread: Adjustments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Originally posted by Banzai240@Nov 21 2005, 04:11 PM

I'll say it again... Race Results are NOT a basis for making adjustments...

[snapback]66134[/snapback]

Funny, sure seems like race results weighed in pretty well with the e36 changes. Results that seem to include one particular orange car that runs alot at Road Atlanta <_<
    Fred Alphin
    "Big leisure money seeker"
    #92 Hankook Tire soon to be ITB? ITA?
    Damn economy...

Originally posted by Fastfred92@Nov 27 2005, 12:48 AM
    Funny, sure seems like race results weighed in pretty well with the e36 changes. Results that seem to include one particular orange car that runs alot at Road Atlanta <_<
    [snapback]66721[/snapback]
    Wow Fred, how many times do Darin, Andy, Jake, et. al have to come on here and say that the process numbers on the E36 make it light, at its current race weight, and that the race results simply support that? Not to mention that they&#39;ve gotten dyno numbers from E36 owners that also support the fact that they car is too light, based on the process. I&#39;m sorry, but exactly what part of that don&#39;t you get?

Also, you have to remember, that they (the ITAC) did not suggest the restrictor (nor did they think it was the right decision), but that it was selected and implemented by the CRB.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people will totally ignore the facts, just to perpetuate a conflict.

In Fred&#39;s defense, this is what can happen if the people applying the new system cite finishing positions or lap times as support for that system.

ITAC dudes - you give people a wedge to drive into your efforts if you get pulled into conversations like that.

K

Originally posted by Knestis@Nov 27 2005, 11:07 AM
    In Fred&#39;s defense, this is what can happen if the people applying the new system cite finishing positions or lap times as support for that system.

ITAC dudes - you give people a wedge to drive into your efforts if you get pulled into conversations like that.

K
    [snapback]66742[/snapback]
    I agree Krik, but the key word you used is SUPPORT. Dick and Bill have it nailed above. Very few people have the ability to put their own toys down and look at the entire playground.

I am just the kind of person who feels the need to post and defend because I hate silence...because sometimes it can be deafening.

AB
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

That is VERY interesting because it ain&#39;t s&#39;posed to work that way.

K

Originally posted by Knestis@Nov 28 2005, 07:20 PM
    That is VERY interesting because it ain&#39;t s&#39;posed to work that way.

K
    [snapback]66882[/snapback]
    Probably wasn&#39;t used AS the ruling but used as a factor in MAKING a ruling.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967