Thats some cool stuff, just wish I hadn't blown the engine in my Celica this past weekend. I was running with NASA at Roebling Road, when I spun a rod bearing and nearly seized the bottom end of my 3SGE. I've got a spare JDM GE engine at the shop, was just hoping to not need it just yet! Plan is to pull original engine and build it 0.20 over, balance and blue print, port and polish, match injectors, flash the ECU, and build a custom header and exhaust. When complete this car will run NASA Performance Touring E class, but with additional mods would move it higher up the class scale. I have thought at times about running the 3SGTE engine, but I've always prefered mornally asperated, and hell this car make lots more power than anything I've raced in the past.

Keep us updated on your teams success, and I'll try updating my PTE project build, that is if I can ever get in my new shop. Oh but thats a different story!

Here is a link to our NASA rules, http://www.performancetouring.com ,lot of differents cars a choices for mods.

racerb