Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the Turkey Trot?

Who's going?

Great race every year. I'll be there.
    The majority shall rule.

Originally posted by Mattberg@Nov 17 2005, 06:32 PM
    Great race every year. I'll be there.
    [snapback]65705[/snapback]
    I'm there.

How about the infamous Mike Cox? Isn't it time for some trash talk???
    Jim Cohen
    ITS 66
    CFR

The Purple and Green Kemit will be there. Hopefully I can finish a race, any race. I have since put stronger axles on. That might do the trick. I have a 2 day test at Sebring this weekend to see if it works. Jim, I look forward to racing against you again since we seem to be near each other a lot.
    Andy

Of course Im coming!! Tom should have the motor done and the appropriate gear in the car (I was hoping it would be done for the arrc...but we were cutting it tight)...so lets see if a cirtain red 325e repaired his blown motor
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Originally posted by its66@Nov 17 2005, 06:44 PM
    How about the infamous Mike Cox? Isn't it time for some trash talk???
    [snapback]65707[/snapback]

The majority shall rule.

Originally posted by 944racer@Nov 18 2005, 02:29 PM
    The Purple and Green Kemit will be there. Hopefully I can finish a race, any race. I have since put stronger axles on. That might do the trick. I have a 2 day test at Sebring this weekend to see if it works. Jim, I look forward to racing against you again since we seem to be near each other a lot.
    Andy
    [snapback]65840[/snapback]

Andy,
    Stop by and check out the new and improved 66. It looks faster than it is. Good luck with those axles. Kermit seems to enjoy eating them.
    Jim Cohen
    ITS 66
    CFR

The 2005 ITA champion will be their as well. Were looking for a great start to the new year. 2005 kind of reminds me of the turtle & the hare, slow & steady wins the race. Hey John

Andy,

If you find Bodyshop dot com, look around for me too. The Silver Bullet will be making its debut after a loooong two and a half year hiatus. Probably won't be difficult to locate me, I'm the loud one.

I will also have a few decals to give out, paying tribute to Bob Sager, and some ribbions for Peg Leg's sister Lori and for Breast Cancer awareness.

Hope to see everyone there. You to Evan.
    Marc Dana
    SEDiv
    Part time RR/AX
    #63 ITS Rx-7

Originally posted by zracre Posted Today@ 02:32 PM

Of course Im coming!! Tom should have the motor done and the appropriate gear in the car (I was hoping it would be done for the arrc...but we were cutting it tight)...so lets see if a cirtain red 325e repaired his blown motor

Tom and I were talking about your motor and tranny the other day. I'm having one built at the beginning of next year. I'll be interested to see how much more power you'll have with the new motor.

Originally posted by VenWood@Nov 18 2005, 01:54 PM
    The 2005 ITA champion will be their as well. Were looking for a great start to the new year. 2005 kind of reminds me of the turtle & the hare, slow & steady wins the race. Hey John

[snapback]65870[/snapback]
    I thought I was the 2005 ITA Champion you mean Alex?? that would be awesome to see how my new motor compares to that rocket!!
    and I cant wait to see the new car marc!! I can bet it will be a pretty nice piece...just be sure to qualify ahead of us crazies in ITA!!! :119:
    Evan Darling
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005

Originally posted by zracre@Nov 18 2005, 09:14 PM
    I thought I was the 2005 ITA Champion you mean Alex??
    [snapback]65902[/snapback]
    I'm pretty sure he meant you. We and especially the budget are done for the year. I'm sure we'll have some opportunities to have fun and play next year.

Go get em Evan! Good luck
    Alex Muresan
    #84 ITA

Originally posted by zracre@Nov 18 2005, 09:14 PM
    I thought I was the 2005 ITA Champion you mean Alex?? that would be awesome to see how my new motor compares to that rocket!!
    and I cant wait to see the new car marc!! I can bet it will be a pretty nice piece...just be sure to qualify ahead of us crazies in ITA!!! :119:
    [snapback]65902[/snapback]

I am guessing that he is probably referring to the CFR 2005 ITA champion Tucker Alford.

The Reed Nissan/TRG/Bodyshop.com/Mazmarc Graphics IT7 #56 will be at the Turkey Trot. My crew chief will be out of town so I will be solo. Hopefully Peg Leg, Bodyshop and Mazmarc will share their vast racing knowledge to me.

I also heard a black helicopter was seen near Lake Brantley High School last night.
    Hammer
    CFR
    ITA Nissan 240sx #56
    2009 Nissan GTR
    2010 Nismo 370z
    http://www.ReedNissan.com/

Oh yes my bad...Hope you guys have another great year!!! Congrats on the ITA CFR Championship !!! I cant wait for the new season myself. Should be alot of fun! See ya there!!
    Evan Darling
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005

I should have clarified my champion status to the low ranks of Central Florida Region. I don't have the budget, time or car to aspire to any higher level of performance. Hope everyone has a nice Holiday, and gets to the track safely. See you out there!
    Tucker

Talking

Originally posted by VenWood@Nov 21 2005, 12:19 PM
    I should have clarified my champion status to the low ranks of Central Florida Region. I don't have the budget, time or car to aspire to any higher level of performance. Hope everyone has a nice Holiday, and gets to the track safely. See you out there!
    Tucker
    [snapback]66136[/snapback]
    Being the CFR champ is something to be proud of!!! I tried in ITB and never got it. The SARRC championship is my first road racing championship win ever.. I know how hard it is to win a championship and you did it! you have the abilities now you just need a sponsor to get you a motor...CRX's now have the track record at Road Atlanta so the cars are capable...
    Evan Darling
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005

Both GBRacing cars will be there. SM #23 and the new ITA #24 will be there.

Racecar: 1992 Civic SI ITA/H4 (SEDIV #24)
    Owner: Design Garage - for all you t-shirt screen printing needs
    Good Guys: LAMIN-X Protective Films - Discount Tire 407.275.8133 - C.W. Pence Rebuilders 407.831.8197

Having recovered from my adventure at RA and replaced the seat after coming down into 12 without any practice I have decided that I do like flat tracks a lot more than hilly ones. When you come under the bridge and turn the car before you see the track you now know you need to make more trips to RA.

That being said:

Paul, bring your A game cause I got a suprise for you. and you will let me by during the race or I'll have to tell Michelle about you going to the strip club in Sebring when she was away. and Paul, I promise I won't hit you this time. (unless you get in my way)

As for Mr. C. , you go off next to me and I might just have to make you wait to come back on if you keep this up.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again and having fun.

Mark, save me some decals. you know there's always room on my car.

Evan, good to finally meet you. to bad we had to drive to RA to meet. Come by and say hi.

Where are the other IT7's? or is it gonna be just me a Paul going at it.
    there's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Originally posted by Mike Cox@Nov 23 2005, 01:57 AM
    Having recovered from my adventure at RA and replaced the seat after coming down into 12 without any practice I have decided that I do like flat tracks a lot more than hilly ones. Because it is easier to push my wheelchair.

Where are the other IT7's? or is it gonna be just me a Paul going at it.
    [snapback]66399[/snapback]
    Mike:

...Good to see you at RA. Wish we had more time together while we were there. With my wife being sick, I wanted to leave as soon as I could on Saturday.

... Not sure about this "Turkey with the Trots" race? LOL

....Hope you guys have fun

... Rick

Originally posted by Mike Cox@Nov 23 2005, 01:57 AM
    Having recovered from my adventure at RA and replaced the seat after coming down into 12 without any practice I have decided that I do like flat tracks a lot more than hilly ones. When you come under the bridge and turn the car before you see the track you now know you need to make more trips to RA.

Wow, you have finally reached manhood. Welcome to the club. That bridge ain't nuthin no more since the dip got turned into a tunnel.

See you soon.

Marc Dana
    SEDiv
    Part time RR/AX
    #63 ITS Rx-7