I'll can't wait for some more Florida guys to chime in. We've built a huge following down here and now executives from other regions want to suck out some of that success for themselves at our expense? Sorry. Let those regions build up their own base. They haven't been able to, so now they want to load that burden on us by making us go to their tracks? There's a reason we don't have to leave Florida. We've got three good tracks, a huge base of drivers and no less than eight very well subscribed SARRC events and three hugely successful Nationals. Why screw that up? How would all you Georgia folks feel if we moved the ARRC to Topeka?

All I'm saying here is be aware of what the executives are talking about and doing. They have a funny habit of mobilizing and implementing their ideas without our input and before you know it, it's too late to do anything about it. Funny thing is I've now heard from a few people here who I know weren't at that meeting but knew about it (Atlanta Region). If they knew about this and post here regularly, why didn't they mention it? Pretty serious as it applies to Florida regional drivers. Selective communication. Care to respond Mr. Hudson?

Sandy, I'm not sure who you are but the reference to Fletcher tells me you're Mrs. Williams. If so, ask your brother-in-law how much time I put into racing and the SCCA. He was my crew chief last year. And do you think anyone would actually elect me to any position? LOL

And just for the record, I've raced FF, FA, AS, S2000, Prod and ITS as well as SM and was the 2003 ECR champion. Oh yea...forgot about Sports Renault.