This just came to me and it comes from a pretty reliable source... hold on to your hats.

It seems as though SEDIV officials had a somewhat secret meeting back in late July. In that meeting they tabled an issue that would reduce races and limit any one region to one National, two Regionals and one driver's school. Furthermore, only the eight regions currently putting on races would be allowed to continue to do so, basically eliminating the other 10 SEDIV regions from ever putting on a race.

So if this goes through you will have to travel to at least two regions just to keep your license and if you want to do any more than four races get ready for a longer tow. This pretty much screws Central Florida and Florida regions to the max along with all of their drivers. I doubt Nationals will be too affected but IT racing will be crushed including all of the combo National/Regional events like the Pro-IT weekends.

This is yet another slap in the face to drivers by overbearing and greedy officials taking away our fun at our expense steering races to specific regions and specific tracks. They were trying to keep this secret until the vote at the Divisional meeting but it got leaked and it's something everybody should know about. This can't be allowed to happen. To tell you the truth, if it does, I wouldn't be surprised to see Central Florida and Florida start their own club and you can sure as heck say bye bye to the best regional series in the country, the SARRC.

I am following up on the issue with some other sources and will try and keep you posted.