Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Here's a bombshell for you...

Joe -- chill.

Martin -- THANK YOU. I appreciate you coming on here and giving us a detailed explanation. A shame you had to really. Amazing to me that some(one) got so worked up about an informal meeting by VOLUNTEERS to discuss how to make the organization work better.

I hope the REs understand that most drivers are incredibly appreciative of their efforts, don't think that you guys are part of the black helicopter squad, and understand that there are a lot of stresses on the schedule that will one day (soon) have to resolved.

Jeff
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Originally posted by JeffYoung@Jan 6 2006, 02:31 PM
    Joe -- chill.

Martin -- THANK YOU. I appreciate you coming on here and giving us a detailed explanation. A shame you had to really. Amazing to me that some(one) got so worked up about an informal meeting by VOLUNTEERS to discuss how to make the organization work better.

I hope the REs understand that most drivers are incredibly appreciative of their efforts, don't think that you guys are part of the black helicopter squad, and understand that there are a lot of stresses on the schedule that will one day (soon) have to resolved.

Jeff
    [snapback]70300[/snapback]
    Hey jeff who the F are you to tell me to chill? I asked an honest question. You guys seam to miss the fact that there are others here other than Matt supporting some of these facts. I find it funny that after all this time somebody comes and takes a bow for doing the whole thing after the fact.
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com

Just because the web sites you might post on are the center of YOUR universe doesn't make them the center of ANYONE ELSE's universe.

The internet would benefit greatly from a pill to help the 'hopelessly self-absorbed'.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Joe Harlan@Jan 6 2006, 05:29 PM
    Hey jeff who the F are you to tell me to chill?
    [snapback]70310[/snapback]
    How disappointing. :angry: We couldn't even make it 1 page?
    Joe please go back one page and read my last post.
    http://itforum.improvedtouring.com/forums/...indpost&p=70254

As for the others. Some of you are getting perilously close to being permenantly banned from this site. I am not going to watch this forum deteriorate into a childish flame-throwing session by people who are too immature to discuss thier concerns like intelligent adults.

This discussion is now locked.

Both sides have been heard. If there is something that must be said. Email me or IM me here and I will add to the discussion. But further childishness on this topic will be deleted. And attempts to sling mud in another thread that is related to this embarassing thread (which by the way reflects very poorly on our sport) will be dealt with as mentioned above.

<div align="center">http://www.improvedtouring.com/images/IT_Sig.jpg
    Webmaster </div>