Suggestions for next year? Not many.. I feel the ARRC was about as well run as an event of that size can be, and would like to offer my thanks to all of those who worked so hard to make it that way.. I'll be back for sure in 06..

Long lines at registration? Yeah I saw them so I kept driving and went to the Publix to pick up my beer (didn't need ice last weekend to keep 'em cold!) and came back later when the line wasn't as long.. Waited maybe 10 minutes, and by then the tech line had also died down.. Also, I registered at the far left window, and I'm a WDC region Yankee, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't ATL only..

As for the paddock.. I think putting one of the larger race groups like the Miata Armada in the ALMS paddock would probably work fine, but we'd need extra workers to grid them in the other pit lane. Is it possible to paddock some cars (maybe the ones with RV's or monster enclosed trailers) in the ALMS paddock and have them drive the race cars to the front paddock for pit lane access?

I also agree with Marshal about the 2nd driver fee for the enduro. $150 is just too high. If the fee is lower next year, I'm sure I can probably find a co-driver so I can participate.. And kick the asses of the defending Spec 7 enduro champs!