Wow, All this interest out of no where. Here is the deal. I have been very busy building cars right now to finish the work on the bushings. Now that I know that there truely are some real numbers of interested people, I will move forward with the project. I will be at Sebring for the national this next weekend, when I return I will try to gather the numbers for everone and try to get some units available before Feburary. I plan to duplicate the Mopar pieces as closely as possible. The machining of the control arms was indead an energy suspension issue. What other hard to get pieces are you Neon drivers looking for? If there is a business case for the production of parts I can sell it to my management to produce parts. Without enough numbers it just doesn't make sense for us to produce parts just to have them sitting on the shelf. Race cars are a small portion of our business, We build prototype parts and cars primarily, small runs of parts are what we do, but that is expensive, as I have said before, the more made at one time the lower the cost. I am glad to see interested people. Being a Neon racer myself it is exciting.

Thanks!

I can be reached at [email protected] or call 248 856-2000

ask for Chris