Originally posted by Wreckerboy@Nov 11 2005, 10:06 AM
All -

The Saturday schedule will be posted over at the EMRA homepage (www.emraracing.org) in a few days, but typically it will run thusly - Registration and Tech will open at 0700, a general driver's meeting sometime around 0800 or just before followed by and Enduro driver's meeting, and then practice and qualifying run groups.

I'm guessing that the Saturday run group order will be Small Bore, Big Bore, Open Wheel, repeat, and then an Enduro practice followed by races in the Small, Big, Open, sequence. The enduro will probably start sometime around 3 PM or thereabouts. At the end of the enduro we'll do trophies and beer. As is tradition, EMRA will be feeding the masses Saturday night. As is also tradition, some fool will go off in the waning minutes of the event and the Wreckerbabe and I will be late for dinner again.

Rumour has it that Jell-O will be available to the cognoscenti.

Sunday we'll have three short sprint races and warm-ups, a race school, and a Time Trial. The TT is a great opportunity for you dirvers to reward your hard working crew members with some seat time at a great track. For me, it's an opportunity for a rematch and to go head to head with a certain red Nissan....
[snapback]65150[/snapback]
Is there a night time practice Friday night for the Enduro?