Thread: 4-Hour Summit Pt. Nov 19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spanky
    I am sure that you could get some "night practice" in after the FATT on Friday.
    Although I doubt that the "begging for forgiveness" part will be fun afterwards,.....
    But others have survived sitting in Mr. Scott's office begging forgiveness, just don't ask how I know. :119: :P

See ya at the Point. Bring your own cold Newcastle.

cheers
    "dangerous" dave parker
    wdcr ITC->HP #97
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

Originally posted by dave parker@Nov 14 2005, 02:13 PM
    Spanky
    I am sure that you could get some "night practice" in after the FATT on Friday.
    Although I doubt that the "begging for forgiveness" part will be fun afterwards,.....
    But others have survived sitting in Mr. Scott's office begging forgiveness, just don't ask how I know. :119: :P

See ya at the Point. Bring your own cold Newcastle.

cheers
    "dangerous" dave parker
    wdcr ITC->HP #97
    [snapback]65327[/snapback]

I don't know, the last time I even tried to cross the track to get to the infield out in turn 7 I got..... talked to.... by some Miata individuals. I figure Mr. Scott wouldn't be much worse

With how cold it's going to be, I may want to bring some Bailey's for the nice hot coffee.
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures