I need some way to defer the costs of this new found hobby, so I've been thinking about doing a bit of video side work next year. What I'm imagine is that I capture the video from your camera at the track, then take it home. Create a DVD playable in a normal DVD player, with all the fancy menus and what not, as well as additional web ready files that can be copied to a computer. Then mail you the final DVD (additionally copies could also be purchased). In fact, I can go so far as to put multiple competitors videos on one disc, if they so allow me to. I could add music if you wanted. I can even add still photos to the DVD. Would you pay for something like this? And how much?

Another venture would be web hosting. I need to rent space on my server, that I'm not using. Basically it would be setup so you don't have to know anything about a website. The software to post content would installed, and you can just log in, add posts, images, video, etc, much like you do here in the forums. Price wise I'm thinking $5-$10 month. Is there any interest in this?

Spare parts in exchange for the services, may be a possibility.