Thread: Graphics Shop - Need some recommendations

I need a place that can turn some graphics around for me on a SM we've built. Simple stuff. I emailed Alan Lourenco who I met here last time, but no response. Any other places I can email or call? My local place I used to use, MotorSports Graphics, seems to be out of business. Need turn around by October 31.

Ron

I always had good luck with these people

Squier design

Fast response, easy to deal with and everything came in just like I asked. Plus they have a decent website so you can figure out what you want on your own time.

I have no affiliation and this is not meant to be a commercial. Just a place you might try.
    ~Matt Rowe
    ITA Dodge Neon
    NEDiv

Ron,

Not to be defensive (not my style), but you did only email me at 8:45 PM last night, and I am responding now....

Check your email...and give me a call...should not be a problem as I still have your logo's saved from last time.

Regards,
    Alan
    Alan Lourenco
    NER #78 ITB Audi Coupe GT

Originally posted by itbgti@Oct 20 2005, 08:47 PM
    Ron,

Not to be defensive (not my style), but you did only email me at 8:45 PM last night, and I am responding now....

Check your email...and give me a call...should not be a problem as I still have your logo's saved from last time.

Regards,
    Alan
    [snapback]63104[/snapback]
    Thanks Alan, I got your email and thanks for the quick response! Sorryto be quick on the draw, we've just got a million things to do and one less thing checked off as handled and out of mind is what we need. Your last work was fantastic and highly recommeneded so I'm happy to use you again, best,

Ron