Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Win? - ITC

Info I got was that Mr Ketchie was found in violation of the engine preparation rules (intake) at the SIC. There was a DSQ, an appeal, a lost appeal, and multi race exclusion. I don't know much more of the details, but it sounded pretty bad.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

Originally posted by zracre+Oct 12 2005, 12:35 PM-->
    Im going with Rebstock again...It didnt look like he had an easy time of it last year, and im sure it will be even tougher this year....
    [snapback]62392[/snapback]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-charrbq
    @Oct 14 2005, 09:36 PM
    Rebstock...in a tight one.
    [snapback]62703[/snapback]
    Freakin&#39; Nostrodamis! Five ITC, ARRC championships, three in a row. To my knowledge, more than any other driver in any other class or combination of classes at either the ARRC, or the former ITC Festival.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

Originally posted by charrbq@Nov 14 2005, 01:54 PM
    Info I got was that Mr Ketchie was found in violation of the engine preparation rules (intake) at the SIC. There was a DSQ, an appeal, a lost appeal, and multi race exclusion. I don&#39;t know much more of the details, but it sounded pretty bad.
    [snapback]65323[/snapback]

Originally posted by Bill Miller@Nov 14 2005, 07:04 PM

[snapback]65339[/snapback]

Ya, You guys can read about it in the Fast Tracks. All I can say is make sure that your serial numbers match up on all your coponents! You cant be too careful, I will not make that mistake again
    Derek Ketchie SEDiv

Originally posted by charrbq@Nov 8 2005, 04:13 PM
    Scott,
    We&#39;ll be there Wednesday afternoon, probably late. Plan is to paddock at the same place down from you. There may be a Spec Pinata in our area as a favor to a friend, but we can pick on him. Menu is the standard fair...jambalaya Thursday night, gumbo Friday, and (doubtful) leftovers on Saturday. Most likely that (other party) in 5 on Saturday.
    Tim, you&#39;re invited, too. I doubt that the cajun cuisine will be to much for your taste buds. People that drive ITC are used to being abused by everything.

[snapback]64901[/snapback]
    Chris - Had a great time at RA. The track was awesome. Took me a little time to figure my way around. Again thanks to Vesa, Scott and you for letting me get the car squared up in 10 a-b after my "dirty dancing" routine. I hope to be back next year. Sorry I didn&#39;t get hooked up with you all for good eats as invited, but car prep and a dinner date in Atlanta kept me away. I finally got down to the far end of the paddock to see you guys on Friday afternoon to say hello, too little to late. Thanks again to all of you for the track lessons - it helped.
    Jinx - you&#39;re the best!

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller