Fine, it might not be the region's fault but I do have to say that this really, really sucks! I'm sorry, but someone did drop the ball on this one. Why would this impact a person's decision on coming? For this event it isn't about total seat time. IF I still decide on coming down, qualifying will be the first time seeing the track. Nice. If anyone says that they can qualify just as well without seeing the track first vs. a person having some track time is full of it. Like Ray said, one big reason many of us come to the event is because we feel that we have a shot of winning. After all, this is what people self proclaim as the national IT championships. Of course we all want to have fun, but isn't this a bit of a different weekend then normal?

Run the Pro IT race - sounds fine and dandy but that sure doesn't help out with qualifying. And yes, in a race that is so competitive qualifying does matter. Needless to say I am frustrated that I (and many other racers in similar situations) planned much of my season around this. Having a test day is a HUGE help for those of us who have never driven the track.

Serious question here. Can someone that has never seen the track (of which I have heard is hard to learn even by a very, very good driver) realistically have a good shot to win at that ARRC? Not this BS that anyone could win given the right situations. I'm thinking this will make a fairly significant difference in the race for me.

Oh, by the way...did I say this fugn sucks?!!