Thread: japan is fun

Im over here visiting the inlaws for our 5th andversery(typing on a japanese keybord is....interesting)
    but i must say being the tipical car goober ive been checking out the cars here..
    with the laws and small side streets Kei-cars are everywhere. A kei-car is a car that has less that 660cc displacment and gets tax breaks and dosnt require proof of a parking spot to get regestered.
    So ya if even half the small cars here in japan were sold in the states ITB and ITC would have HUGE fealds
    I would be all over a Honda Beat or a Suzuki Cappachino(but the suzuki is turbo)
    Yes its time to start bugging the car makers to bring over smaller cars, some can be quite fun!
    hella

I got to go to Japan for two weeks back in April to visit my sister (she works for Honda over there). It was an awesome experience. The people are incredibly nice, Tokyo is the coolest city I've been to in the world, I was cheesing over the cars the entire time (Skylines, Type R's, and Silvia's, oh my!), I stood in the room where the first NSX was made, and I got to go to Motegi!
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX