Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WGI Fun one 9/17,9/18

Originally posted by Bildon@Sep 22 2005, 08:26 PM
    On Saturday everybody was ~2 seconds slower than in July. We were all making up hypothesis about the 'thick' air, etc. Weird.
    [snapback]60982[/snapback]
    I guess I just have to be the exception to everything! I was 1.3 seconds faster than the previous record on Saturday, and 5 seconds faster than my best ever (which had been July). Go figure!

Meg
    Meg Meyer
    #27 ITC Honda Civic

You guys kill me.When Tom jump on the Miata at Glen the event before last he was saying the guy was cheating because he was so fast.And one thing I don't understand is how they could be racing for 1st and lap record.I guess they where the only ones in the class that were racing.

Originally posted by IT WONA BE@Sep 25 2005, 01:07 AM
    You guys kill me.When Tom jump on the Miata at Glen the event before last he was saying the guy was cheating because he was so fast.And one thing I don't understand is how they could be racing for 1st and lap record.I guess they where the only ones in the class that were racing.
    [snapback]61120[/snapback]
    1st post, no name... Pllllease.

Sign your name for any credibility. ANY.

AB
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Originally posted by Andy Bettencourt@Sep 25 2005, 12:20 PM
    1st post, no name... Pllllease.

Sign your name for any credibility. ANY.

AB
    [snapback]61125[/snapback]

Like we don't know that is anyway? three guess's and the first two don't count.

Bret de Pedro
    RP Performance
    304-728-6749
    MARRS 2005 ITA Champion
    Summit Point 12 hour SM 1st place
    2004,2005,2006 SSM 2007
    Ask about our SM rentals
    and trackside support

You Ass!

I never said Bret was cheating, in fact if you were there, we were laughing in the impound that it was such a good race and I complemented him on working me over the way he did. He drove the car to the max (even though the race was short) and when I got in front of him he never relented, and never made contact. That is what we call clean FAIR racing. Anthony, Ray, and I have had races that might have been some of the best I have had (even compared to the old SSA Runoff's races) and we have walked away respecting each others skill and talent, and not putting each other in harms way just for a trophy.

I have raced many more guys than you can imagine, raced in many regional and national classes, and I am not afraid to stand up for what is right. If I think somebody is not playing fair (well beyond the typical washer bottle or suspension tweeks) I have no problem speaking up. Perhaps it should be done to more often to their face instead of here.

Part of the reason I sold the car is I am fed up with exactly this kind of crap. Some of you guys need to get the balls to stand up for what you mumble behind the guys back. I will be better for the club and better racing in the end.

Tom Blaney

Originally posted by Tom Blaney@Sep 25 2005, 08:59 AM
    You Ass!

Tom Blaney
    [snapback]61129[/snapback]
    ROTFLMAO!

Perfecto!

To the masked man (the new member making his first post), Andy was conservative in his "no credibility" comment....

Around here, on this board, members who don't provide their identity are automatically considered to be BSing, and thought of as....well, Tom got it in one word.

Filll in the signiture section, add some reasoning yo your post and see if you can do some damage control.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Well I think we all know Windell is a cheater who will never have our respect as a good driver. That is really what we are after every time I step on the track the respect of my racing peers and I expect that is what any driver is after. I will always remember "I have blank check, I have blank check you have nothing for me." in impound. Tom, Ray, Bret, and Kenny I have a lot of respect for them they are all great drivers. Maybe one day Windell will WAKE UP but not likely people like him never seem to change.

Jason Meise

Part of the reason I sold the car is I am fed up with exactly this kind of crap.

You sold the CRX?
    W J Weaver

Originally posted by Tom Blaney@Sep 25 2005, 12:59 PM
    You Ass!

Tom Blaney
    [snapback]61129[/snapback]
    Tom,

Since I can't think of any reason that might be for me, I am curious as to which post generated this reply?

Meg
    Meg Meyer
    #27 ITC Honda Civic

Originally posted by megmeyer@Sep 26 2005, 01:09 PM
    Tom,

Since I can't think of any reason that might be for me, I am curious as to which post generated this reply?

Meg
    [snapback]61219[/snapback]

The post from "IT WONA BE" is the source.

AB
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Originally posted by megmeyer@Sep 26 2005, 01:09 PM
    Tom,

Meg
    [snapback]61219[/snapback]

Sorry guys, that post was directed at the guy who stated that I called Bret a cheater, which never happened.

Yes I did sell the car, it will be going to Doug Case and Dave Hoffman (those are the two guys who had their car destroyed by Windell's reckless actions at Lime Rock a few weeks back) They are nice guys and with some luck will be beating on the front runners in no time.

I asked that we take one more shot at the 12 hours at the point next year(third times a charm) and if all goes well they will be chasing Larry Hebler and I in his "Bullet Proof Engine" powered CRX :P at hte 3 hour at the Glen in October.

I need to take a break from the schedule for a while, and although I'm not totally out, one foot is out the door.

Tom

Originally posted by Tom Blaney@Sep 26 2005, 07:27 PM

I asked that we take one more shot at the 12 hours at the point next year(third times a charm) and if all goes well they will be chasing Larry Hebler and I in his "Bullet Proof Engine" powered CRX :P at hte 3 hour at the Glen in October.

I need to take a break from the schedule for a while, and although I'm not totally out, one foot is out the door.

Tom
    [snapback]61223[/snapback]
    No problem, I understand how that would make me feel!

Best of luck with Larry in October! He is a great guy! (I am formerly of WNY, and now that is my secondary region)

I hope I see you there!

Meg
    Meg Meyer
    #27 ITC Honda Civic

Exclamation

Tom-- No car? That won't last long....I have a pretty GTL car I could deliver to your house in 13.5 minutes.

jerry
    jerry monaghan

Let's see how many sayings can I use.

"Been there done that"
    "Frying pan into the fire"
    "When Pigs can fly"
    and something about hell and ice...

Maybe I'll become a hired shoe like Andre