Thread: MARRS Hoosier vendor?

What is the name of the company that supplies Hoosier's at the MARRS events?
    Ed.

The Hoosier tire people that come to Summit Point Motorsports Park are Appalachian Race Tire. You can find them on the web at www.racetire.com. or you can call them at 865.681.6622.

They come to Summit for MARRS events but they do not come for the spring and fall SCCA drivers schools.

Nice people,great to deal with.

cheers
    "dangerous" dave parker
    wdcr ITC#97
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

Thanx!

Originally posted by dave parker@Sep 15 2005, 03:40 PM
    Nice people,great to deal with.
    [snapback]60296[/snapback]
    Don't I know it I couldn't believe how reasonable it was for them to dismount, mount and balance tires for me at MARRS 7. Which is why I wanted to contact them about just having my tires there for me rather than me bringing my own - their cost and service are just too good not to bring my business to them (or to use their business that they brought to me!)
    Ed.

Originally posted by turboICE@Sep 15 2005, 08:36 PM
    Thanx!
    Don't I know it I couldn't believe how reasonable it was for them to dismount, mount and balance tires for me at MARRS 7. Which is why I wanted to contact them about just having my tires there for me rather than me bringing my own - their cost and service are just too good not to bring my business to them (or to use their business that they brought to me!)
    [snapback]60309[/snapback]

their website is www.racetire.com