Thread: Source for Gotti wheel parts?

I have recently aquired a set of 5 Gotti 3 peice 13 x 7" wheels with a 4" backset and 4 x 110 bolt spacing. (or is it 4 x 100? I always forget...whatever it is it is NOT the same as Hondas and VWs.)

Sadly, they are rather mangy. Assiming that slight runout areas of 1/16" laterally is OK, a new inner and a new outer rim half would help make it a set of 4 usable wheels.

Where can I get them? Any ideas? Is Gotti owned by some other parent company?

Or would it be cheaper to just buy some other set. They are pretty neat weighing in at 9 pounds, and have a certain vintage look.....
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Jake, I entered Gotti wheels in a search engine & the response was everything from e-bay sales of Gotti to wheel houses that sell Gotti to one of your neighbors in the North East mafia John.
    Have Fun ; )
    David Dewhurst
    CenDiv Milwaukee Region
    Spec Miata #14

me too.....I found a company that will sell me Gotti wheels for my Alpine 110, or my Rocketsports Jag Xk RS, or some 24" x 10" Chrome jobs for $3600......each!

And of course, there is a site with all the info on where the missing Gotti steering wheel is buried..

But so far no silly rim halves for long forgotten dinky little 13" riace wheels.

Ebay was not productive.
    Jake Gulick

for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region

Jake,

Have you looked at one of the other wheel house? Any chance you could get them made by someone else? Probably won't be cheap, and you may be better off buy a new set of Panasports, but it might be worth a try.

Originally posted by Bill Miller@Sep 5 2005, 11:32 PM
    Jake,

Have you looked at one of the other wheel house? Any chance you could get them made by someone else? Probably won't be cheap, and you may be better off buy a new set of Panasports, but it might be worth a try.
    [snapback]59661[/snapback]
    I think your best bet it to take them to Precision Wheel in Branford CT - they brought one of my Revolutions back from the dead and can probably get or fabricate the parts to rebuilt yours.
    Jake Fisher : ITA MR2 #22 : www.racerjake.com

Excellent! Or just straighten what I have...they aren't THAT bad..

So, post your Summit story (In the NE section) ...I am dying to know...I was wishing I was there all weekend.
    Jake Gulick

IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region